Saturday, December 17, 2011

dedicated to terrie


i havent been up on my blogging skills lately.
i dont know if that is because i have a lack of things to blog about,
or the worry of the lack of words.
i have missed flashback friday the last two weeks because i have wanted to post pictures of my aunt . . .
my aunt terrie that passed away last week.
i attended her funeral which was so hard.
not only because she was gone, but to see people that i know and care about in pain.
she is no longer in pain and in a better place.
i have had continual nights of prayers dedicated to her family
i have also had nights where tears continually stream down my face.
i wasnt best friends with terrie.
nor was i one to go over to her house for visits during the last few months of her life.
but i do know that i loved her. she was my aunt. my family.
and i will always remember her smile.
she was and still is beautiful.
rest in peace terrie.


to lighten the way i feel about this post i am sharing some amazing pictures of my beautiful boys that i am so blessed to have in my life.
i hope that i can be the type of mom to my kids as terrie was to hers
she made such a remarkable influence on them and left them with a beautiful memory.



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket