Saturday, December 24, 2011

christmas eve


this year is . . . simply put, different
maybe its because there aren't snowy covered streets that quiet the night
maybe its because i didnt buy jeremy one thing for christmas
maybe its because i want things one way, but they are another
maybe its because jeremy is not here because he is working

either way i sit here and i think these things while i look out the window and cant help thinking how the things that NEED to matter the most to us this season seem to slip away. i am not sure. but i will say this....

THAT I AM A MEMBER OF THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER DAY SAINTS. AND I AM SO GRATEFUL FOR THIS. I AM TURLY BLESSED TO KNOW THINGS AND HAVE A TESTIMONY OF THINGS THAT BRING ME COMFORT. I AM GRATEFUL THAT I KNOW MY HEAVENLY FATHER AND JESUS CHRIST LIVE AND THAT THEY KNOW OF MY SITUATION DOWN HERE ON EARTH. THEY KNOWS OF MY JOYS. MY SORROWS. MY UPS AND MY DOWNS. THEY STRETCH ME TO GREATER HEIGHTS AND HUMBLES ME WHEN I NEED IT. I KNOW THAT I AM FOREVER IN DEBT TO MY SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST FOR THE ULTIMATE SACRIFICE HE GAVE NOT ONLY FOR ME BUT FOR EVERYONE. I HOPE AND PRAY THAT ALL OF USE CAN WORK HARD ON PAYING HIM BACK IN THIS LIFE. THAT WE CAN GIVE... PRAY... LOVE... TEACH... AND BE KIND.
THANK YOU, HEAVENLY FATHER, FOR THE TESTIMONY THAT I CARRY WITHIN ME.