Sunday, January 22, 2012

good things come in small packages


i dont know if you know anyone that does it, but i am not afraid to admit it
i bite my tongue . . .intentionally
you see i fold it in half and bite down
you might be wondering why and really i cant explain it
except for when something is intense, awesome, or just pure perfect and i cant get enough of it
(sometimes when i am ticked off too :) )
so with that being said my tongue gets kind of tired some days because i have these amazing perfectly awesome little boys
my sister makes fun of me, my husband makes fun of me
i dont care. . .
in fact i am proud, and proud to know that my nephew does it too!

well, with that beings said . . . or admitted, enjoy jubers and cashee

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

cash wouldnt get any closer to judah then this!

Photobucket