Monday, February 6, 2012

inspiration


i never know where i am going to pull inspiration from and call me crazy but there were three sets of pj's that cash was wearing there for a while that i just LOVED. i loved the color combination, the artwork, the textures. seriously loved.

loved it so much that i documented them so that i could reference them while doing any design work. its just funny where inspiration can come from. the first set is my all time favorite. it reminds me of a book my mom used to read to me and the illustrations. hand drawn. fun, bright. the second set, well the elephant is actually velvety. and i love anything strips! now the final one was fun because i had never though to put those to colors together and applica (have no idea how to spell that) always adds great texture.

enjoy.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket