Tuesday, May 29, 2012

spencer + annie {engagements} | utah photographer


until this shoot i didn't realize that i have a slight fear of birds and i  think i figured out where it came from
growing up with a manmade pond in my back yard and random birds, ducks, geese. . .
pretty sure, from what i recall, one of those birds was chasing me around the back yard one day
it was terrifying me.  terrifying!
and it also caught up to me and nipped me in the butt

so yes, i have a fear of birds and spencer wasn't helping by teasing me with these BEAUTIFUL chickens!
funny that i am always telling jeremy i want chickens

annie and spencer, it was a pleasure!  i loved your animals even though i was skittish!

enjoy!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket