Tuesday, July 17, 2012

holly + tyson {engaged} | utah photographer




my two boys tend to just run like savage creatures around my house screaming, giggling, crying . . .
its a good thing too, really . .  they are becoming the dynamic little duo.  friends.  play partners.
however i can't really escape it 
and this is a problem trying to run my business, edit pictures, organize orders all from my home

today was one of those days none the less
shut and locked the baby gate, sat down, turned on a little bon iver and 
opened up these pictures to post
surrounded by the chaos
everything suddenly melted away as i looked at holly and tyson
mmm. mmmmm. mmmmm.

so, my tiny moment of peace today was posting these pictures. and thank goodness for those moments
enjoy!






Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket