Wednesday, March 11, 2009

DONATING COMPLETE!

It is weird to think about how many different aspects of our life can be worried about. Income, Bills, Callings, Cooking, Comforting, Cleaning, Goals, Growing, Teaching, Learning, Etc . . . and times are tough for everyone when it comes to Bills, Finances and Income (at least that is what the media is telling me and what I want to believe) However even when you think these things, you can still count blessings present in your life! Always. I am super happy that I was able to get 29 comments on the post COMMENTS FOR CANS! I was able to donate that yesterday! The food bank was able to get 12 cans of chicken noodle soup, 12 cans of tomato soup and 5 cans of black beans. Hopefully that will help a few families in Utah. I also hope that each of us can remember the blessings that we all have and think about ways we can continue help! There will be another comment of cans coming up in two months! So get ready!